Free Printable: Thanksgiving Placecards | The Common Creative: Free Printable: Thanksgiving Placecards

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Free Printable: Thanksgiving Placecards

For those of us here in Canada, Thanksgiving comes quickly once Autumn rolls around. In fact, I already celebrated with M's family this past weekend. But this coming weekend marks the official day and I thought I'd put a little something together for you to be prepared. And if you're American, well, you'll be REALLY prepared. If you're into setting place cards for everyone around the Thanksgiving table, then you'll want to take advantage of this little freebie- hand painted and autumn inspired. Just click on the link below to download a PDF template ready for printing.
Kristen, the table's set for you. Come and celebrate with me, please? I'll be waiting...Oh. And click below to make one for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...