Curated By Jenni: Vol. 2 | The Common Creative: Curated By Jenni: Vol. 2

Friday, March 14, 2014

Curated By Jenni: Vol. 2

1. I made these Moroccan Meatballs for dinner last night- they were SO tasty. If you make them, don't skimp on the real ginger!
2. I've been obsessed with Naturally Ella for vegetarian meals. I plan on making this yummy looking skillet soon.
3. Bridget over at Deer Circus has some great tips on keeping a small space tidy. Exactly what I need for our tiny home.
4. I've been drawn toward air plants recently, not only because they are totally trendy, but because they seem like a plant I could actually keep alive... These tips should help!
5. There are no words for how beautiful Becca Stadtlander's illustrations are. Perfectly delightful.
6. How cute are Oana Befort's newest temporary tattoo creations?? This is my kind of body ink.

What new things are you discovering around the internet? Feel free to share in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...