Curated by Kristen | The Common Creative: Curated by Kristen

Friday, March 28, 2014

Curated by Kristen



1. I've been craving light summer foods as the weather warms. This sandwich looks like a perfect combination of light ingredients with a bit of spice!

2. Apricots also remind of summer. In a couscous balsamic chicken dish? Perfect. 

3. I saw this chair at Crate & Barrel last week and have been thinking about it ever since! Reminds me of the old school desk Jenni and I used to 'play school' with as kids. 

4. I've been loving everything copper lately. This repurposed pipe is such a neat idea to make your least pretty room a little prettier. 

5. More copper! I have to get some of this copper contact paper to make these cute little planters

6. I know that both Jenni and I have seen mounds of unused wallpaper at thrift stores. This spring wreath is such a neat use of it! I think I might just have to make this. 

What things are you finding that inspire spring? Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...